Sunday, January 31, 2010

Not bad

I guess I forgot I had a blog. I'm supposed to keep one updated and current for a class at school (in school?). I finally started college. I think not having a math class in 6 years may have had something to do with why I'm starting off at a math class I took in 9th grade. Its probably not a good thing that I did better on my placement test than I thought I would. Trace and my lease is up in 58 days. I have to admit I will miss the elephant sisters, the guy next door trace is convinced is dead, the blood on the wall in the hall, and the funky mixed smell from all the different foods being mixed with the recycled air that smells like trash coming from our barley working heater. I cant wait to get into a house and not have any one living above me. (just wait I'm sure I'll get stuck in the basement) Life is good. I went to Sundance and saw the movie Oddsac. It was scored by one of my favorite bands Animal Collective. The music was great but i wouldn't recommend the movie to you unless your at one of "those" parties in the late 60's. I've been playing some racket ball and basketball which is always a good time. I also have a new found love for the snow. It clears those inversions right out. Well I'm off to the beehive room to get some tea with a nice young lady.

1 comment:

patrice stanford said...

thanks for the update. I love you